Apply for a TTI Bursary
The bursaries provided by TTI is made available through the contributions of private sector funders. TTI provides funding opportunities for all undergraduate students and some selected postgraduate students in public universities, university of Technology and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Agricultural Colleges.
Our full cost bursary includes tuition, accommodation, study material, a monthly meal or transport allowance. Additionally, all TTI students receive mentoring, coaching and psychosocial support.
Criteria for funding eligibility
- Acceptance and or registration into a DHET registered university or college
- First degree for undergraduate students
- Black according to the B-BBEE codes (African, coloured, Indians)
- Previously disadvantaged background including the missing middle whose parents or guardians have a combined income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Academically achieving students will be given preference
All qualifying students need to complete a full online application form with all supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All applications will form part of a database which will be used on a need basis and as per funder requirement throughout the year. This means that we may contact applicants at different times in the year and offer bursaries.
Supporting documents standard checklist:
By completing the below application, you accept the above terms and conditions.
Over the years we have developed a deep understanding of the challenges facing the young person with potential but without the financial means to study further. What we have found humbling about the young people that graduate from our hands, is that once they graduate and join the work force in their positions pf influence, they want to give back to the ground from which they blossomed.
Email our Alumni Officer to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org